Sweet potatoes are rich in many nutrients and it is not associated with the common potato. The orange variety of sweet potato is called a yam in some parts of North America. If you want to bake sweet potato then you need to know the correct technique or you can say recipe.
If you don’t know the exact baked sweet potato recipe and how to cook sweet potatoes in the oven then you don’t have to worry about it. Here we will tell you all the things that you need to know for baking sweet potatoes like its ingredients, recipe, and method.
In this article, we will be covering,
- What are the ingredients in baked sweet potatoes?
- How to cook sweet potatoes in the oven? Baked sweet potato recipe
- How much time does it take to make baked sweet potatoes?
- What is the nutritional value of baked sweet potatoes?
First of all, let’s take a look at the baked sweet potato ingredients so that you can’t pick the wrong one.
What are the ingredients in baked sweet potatoes?
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 large sweet potatoes
- 2 pinches dried oregano
- 2 pinches salt
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
How to cook sweet potatoes in the oven? Baked sweet potato recipe
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Coat the bottom of a glass or non-stick baking dish with olive oil, just enough to coat.
- Wash and peel the sweet potatoes. Cut them into medium size pieces. Place the cut sweet potatoes in the baking dish and turn them so that they are coated with the olive oil. Sprinkle moderately with oregano, and salt and pepper (to taste).
- Bake in a preheated 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) oven for 60 minutes or until soft.
How much time does it take to make baked sweet potatoes?
|1 hr 5 mins
|1 hr 15 mins
What is the nutritional value of baked sweet potatoes?
|Vitamin A Iu
So this is how you can make baked sweet potatoes at home. If you like this baked sweet potato recipe, then don’t forget to share it with your friends and family so that they can also enjoy this yummy dish.
Also, don’t forget to share your valuable reviews in the comment section below.