Do you want to eat something which is low in calories and high in other nutrients like protein, fat, fiber, vitamin c, vitamin a, folate and so many other nutrients which are required by our body to stay fit. These are also a good source of antioxidants, it improves your digestive system, lowers blood pressure, etc. Who doesn’t like to eat this healthy thing? No one will refuse it and it is good if it is healthy and tastier too.
If you want to make oven roaster asparagus at your home but don’t know the exact method or how to make oven-roasted asparagus, then you don’t have to worry about it. Today after reading this article you will be able to make this healthier and tastier thing in the hygiene of your kitchen because we are going to tell you the best oven-roasted asparagus recipe.
In this article, we will be covering,
- What are the ingredients in oven-roasted asparagus?
- How to make oven-roasted asparagus? Best oven-roasted asparagus recipe
- How much time does it take to make oven-roasted asparagus?
- What is the nutritional value of oven-roasted asparagus?
First of all, let’s take a look at the oven-roasted asparagus ingredients so that you can start collecting them and after that, you can start preparing the dish.
What are the ingredients in oven-roasted asparagus?
- 1 bunch thin asparagus spears, trimmed
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 ½ tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese (Optional)
- 1 clove garlic, minced (Optional)
- 1 teaspoon of sea salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice (Optional)
How to make oven-roasted asparagus? Best oven-roasted asparagus recipe
- Preheat an oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Place the asparagus into a mixing bowl, and drizzle with the olive oil. Toss to coat the spears, then sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, garlic, salt, and pepper. Arrange the asparagus onto a baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake in the preheated oven until just tender, 12 to 15 minutes depending on thickness. Sprinkle with lemon juice just before serving.
How much time does it take to make oven-roasted asparagus?
|Preparation Time||10 mins|
|Cook Time||15 mins|
|Total Time||25 mins|
What is the nutritional value of oven-roasted asparagus?
Servings Per Recipe: 4
|Vitamin A Iu|
This is how you can make oven-roasted asparagus at home? Did you try this best oven-roasted asparagus recipe? If yes, then don’t forget to share in the comment section below how it went.
Also, don’t forget to share this article with your friends and family so that they can also learn how to make oven-roasted asparagus.