You have to try broccoli cheese casserole because the broccoli present in this casserole is very nutritious and has very healthy benefits. We have shared egg casserole on our site but if you want to try a casserole with mixed vegetable then its is nothing better than broccoli cheese casserole. The benefits of broccoli are, it helps in the prevention of cancer, helps reducing cholesterol, they are a powerful antioxidant and so much.
So if you want to try broccoli cheese casserole at your home but don’t know anything about it like how to make homemade broccoli cheese casserole then today after reading this article you will be able to make one for yourself because we will share the best and easy broccoli cheese casserole recipe that you will become of fan of.
In this article, we will be covering,
- What are the ingredients in broccoli cheese casserole?
- How to make homemade broccoli cheese casserole? Broccoli cheese casserole recipe
- How much time does it take to make broccoli cheese casserole?
- What is the nutritional value of broccoli cheese casserole?
So without wasting much time let’s take a look at the broccoli cheese casserole ingredients so that you can’t pick up the wrong one.
What are the ingredients in broccoli cheese casserole?
- 1 (10.75 ounces) can condense cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 egg, beaten
- ¼ cup onions, chopped
- 3 (10 ounces) packages frozen chopped broccoli
- 8 ounces shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 dash paprika
How to make homemade broccoli cheese casserole? Broccoli cheese casserole recipe
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Butter a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together condensed soup, mayonnaise, egg, and onions.
- Place frozen broccoli into a very large mixing bowl. (I like to use my large stainless steel bowl to mix this recipe thoroughly.) Break up the frozen broccoli. Using a rubber spatula, scrape soup-mayonnaise mixture on top of broccoli, and mix well.
- Sprinkle on cheese, and mix well. Spread mixture into a prepared baking dish, and smooth top of casserole. Season with salt, pepper, and paprika.
- Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
How much time does it take to make broccoli cheese casserole?
|Preparation Time||15 mins|
|Cook Time||1 hr|
|Total Time||1 hr 15 mins|
What is the nutritional value of broccoli cheese casserole?
Servings Per Recipe: 8
|Vitamin A Iu|
This is how you can make broccoli cheese casserole at your home. Did you try this broccoli cheese casserole recipe? If yes, then don’t forget to share in the comment section below how it went.
Also, don’t forget to share this article with your friends and family so that they can also learn how to make homemade broccoli cheese casserole.