Chaffle is a waffle made of cheese and eggs and it is tasty and healthy too. You can make many types of chaffle like brownie chaffles, pumpkin chaffles and cheddar flavored savory chaffle that can be used as a hamburger bun.
If you want to make chaffle at home but don’t know the exact chaffle recipe and how to make chaffle at home, then today after reading this article you will be able to make one for yourself also.
In this article, we will be covering,
- What are the ingredients in chaffle?
- How to make chaffle at home? Chaffle recipe
- How much time does it take to make a chaffle?
- What is the nutritional value of chaffle?
First of all, let’s take a look at the chaffle ingredients so that you can start collecting them and make this yummy waffles.
What are the ingredients in chaffle?
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup finely shredded mozzarella
How to make chaffle at home? chaffle recipe
- Plug in the waffle maker to heat.
- Crack the egg into a small bowl and whisk with a fork. Add the mozzarella and stir to combine.
- Spray the waffle iron with non-stick spray.
- Pour half of the egg mixture into the heated waffle iron and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove the waffle carefully and cook the remaining batter.
- Serve warm with butter and sugar-free syrup.
How much time does it take to make a chaffle?
|Preparation Time||1 MINUTE|
|Cook Time||6 MINUTES|
|Total Time||7 MINUTES|
What is the nutritional value of chaffle?
Serving Size: 2 waffles
Did you like this chaffle recipe? If yes then don’t forget to share your thoughts in the comment section below. Also, don’t forget to share this article with your friends and family so that they can also enjoy this tasty thing.