Cakes, who doesn’t like them. You can make many types of cakes like pound cake, red velvet cake, carrot cake, and many more. As its name suggests it is basically made of cheese where the main and thickest layer consists of cheese typically cottage cheese, cream cheese, or ricotta.
If you want to make a cheesecake for your family or friends but don’t know anything about it then don’t worry. Today after reading this article you will be able to make one for yourself because we are going to tell you the cheesecake recipe and how to make cheesecake at home easily.
In this article, we will be covering,
- What are the ingredients for cheesecake?
- How to make cheesecake at home easy? Cheesecake recipe
- How much time does it take to make a cheesecake?
- What is the nutritional value of cheesecake?
First of all, we will tell you the cheesecake ingredients, so that you can start collecting it and then start making this yummy cake.
What are the ingredients for cheesecake?
- 1 3/4 cups Graham Cracker Crumbs (about 15 full crackers)
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 4 (8 ounce) packages Cream Cheese, room temperature (32- ounces in total)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup sour cream, room temperature
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 eggs, room temperature
How to make cheesecake at home easy? Cheesecake recipe
Make the Crust
- Double wrap the bottom of the springform pan with foil, sealing it tightly to prevent water from getting into the pan. Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl mix the graham cracker crumbs, butter, granulated sugar, and salt together evenly. Press the mixture into the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch springform pan.
- Bake the crust for 8-10 minutes, or until lightly golden. Set aside while you make the cheesecake filling.
Make the Cheesecake
- Cream ingredients together. In the bowl of your stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, mix the cream cheese and sugar on medium speed, until smooth, scraping the sides of the bowl as necessary. Turn the mixer to low and add the sour cream and vanilla; mix well, scraping sides of the bowl as necessary. Add the eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition just until mixed. Don’t over mix.
- Pour the filling over the crust and spread evenly.
Setup the water bath and bake. Place the springform pan into a larger pan and pour very hot water into the pan, until it’s 3/4- inch deep, careful to make sure the water level doesn’t come up higher than the foil. Bake for 60-70 minutes or until the center is almost set. The center will still jiggle while the edges will be set.
Loosen cake and cool before serving. Carefully run a knife around the rim of the pan to loosen the cake. Allow the cheesecake to cool at room temperature for at least an hour, then cover and transfer into the refrigerator for 6 hours or overnight. Release the sides of the springform pan before slicing.
How much time does it take to make a cheesecake?
|Preparation Time||20 minutes|
|Cook Time||70 minutes|
|Total Time||90 minutes + chill time|
What is the nutritional value of cheesecake?
So do you like this cheesecake recipe? If yes, then don’t forget to share your valuable thoughts in the comment section below, and also don’t forget to share this article with your friends and family so that they can also enjoy this yummy cake.