How it feels like eating crispy fried chicken that bursts the lava of taste in your mouth? I know you wanna grab one right now and want to feel the taste. Well, don’t worry because today we are going to tell you how to make crispy fried chicken at home and the easiest crispy fried chicken recipe so that you can make it at the hygiene of your kitchen.
Fried chicken is the pieces of chicken that have been coated with batter and then deep-fried, pan-fried or pressure fried depending on you how you want to make it. For making fried chicken broiler chicken is most commonly used. It also contains nutrients which are very important for us.
In this article, we will be covering,
- What are the ingredients for fried chicken?
- How to make crispy fried chicken at home? Crispy fried chicken recipe
- How much time does it take to make crispy fried chicken?
- What is the nutritional value of fried chicken?
So, first of all, we will tell you the crispy fried chicken ingredients so that you can start collecting them and then start preparing fried chicken.
What are the ingredients for fried chicken?
- 1 (4 pounds) chicken, cut into pieces
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 2 cups all-purpose flour for coating
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 quarts vegetable oil for frying
How to make crispy fried chicken at home? Crispy fried chicken recipe
- Take your cut up chicken pieces and skin them if you prefer. Put the flour in a large plastic bag (let the amount of chicken you are cooking dictate the amount of flour you use). Season the flour with paprika, salt, and pepper to taste (paprika helps to brown the chicken).
- Dip chicken pieces in buttermilk then, a few at a time, put them in the bag with the flour, seal the bag and shake to coat well. Place the coated chicken on a cookie sheet or tray, and cover with a clean dishtowel or waxed paper. LET SIT UNTIL THE FLOUR IS OF A PASTE-LIKE CONSISTENCY. THIS IS CRUCIAL!
- Fill a large skillet (cast iron is best) about 1/3 to 1/2 full with vegetable oil. Heat until VERY hot. Put in as many chicken pieces as the skillet can hold. Brown the chicken in HOT oil on both sides. When browned, reduce heat and cover skillet; let cook for 30 minutes (the chicken will be cooked through but not crispy). Remove cover, raise heat again, and continue to fry until crispy.
- Drain the fried chicken on paper towels. Depending on how much chicken you have, you may have to fry in a few shifts. Keep the finished chicken in a slightly warm oven while preparing the rest.
How much time does it take to make crispy fried chicken?
|Preparation Time||5 MINUTES|
|Cook Time||30 MINUTES|
|Total Time||35 MINUTES|
What is the nutritional value of fried chicken?
Servings Per Recipe: 8
|Vitamin A Iu|
Did you try this crispy fried chicken recipe? If yes, then don’t forget to share in the comment section below how it went.
Also, don’t forget to share this article with your friends and family so that they can also know how to make crispy fried chicken at home.