It feels great when fish is crispy and served with the juice of a lemon on it. Fish is a very healthy food which gives us all the nutrients that are required by our body to stay fit. It is rich in protein, omega 3 fatty acid, zinc, iron, etc. It keeps our hearts, brain, and eyes healthy.
If you want to make crispy pan-fried fish at home but don’t know anything about it like how to make pan-fried fish at home then you don’t have to worry about it. Today after reading this article you will be able to make one for yourself at your home because we are going to tell the easiest crispy pan-fried fish recipe.
In this article, we will be covering,
- What are the ingredients in a pan-fried fish?
- How to make pan-fried fish at home? Crispy pan-fried fish recipe
- How much time does it take to make pan-fried fish?
- What is the nutritional value of pan-fried fish?
First of all, let’s take a look at the pan-fry fish ingredients so that you can start collecting them and after that, you can start preparing the fish.
What are the ingredients in a pan-fried fish?
- 4 fish fillets, such as cod or tilapia, about 5 ounces each, patted dry
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup rice flour or all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil or organic canola oil
- 1 cup purchased Pineapple Salsa (preferably refrigerated) or Caper Sauce (recipe below)
How to make pan-fried fish at home? Crispy pan-fried fish recipe
- Lay fish on work surface or plate. Sprinkle on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Place rice flour in a shallow dish. Dredge the fish in the flour and shake to remove excess.
- Melt butter in a large skillet in a large heavy skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil and then carefully add fish fillets. Cook, adjusting heat as necessary to prevent the butter from burning. Carefully flip the fish over when it is golden on the bottom, 1 to 3 minutes.
- Continue cooking until the fish is opaque all the way through, 30 seconds to 2 minutes longer, depending on thickness.
- Serve immediately with pineapple salsa or transfer to a plate and tent with foil while making the caper sauce.
How much time does it take to make pan-fried fish?
|Preparation Time||5 mins|
|Cook Time||10 mins|
|Total Time||15 mins|
What is the nutritional value of pan-fried fish?
- SERVING SIZE: 1 filet fish and 2 tablespoons sauce
|SATURATED FAT||1 g|
|UNSATURATED FAT||2 g|
|TRANS FAT||0 g|
This is how you can make pan-fried fish at your home. Did you try this crispy pan-fried fish? If yes, then don’t forget to share in the comment section below how it went.
Also, don’t forget to share this article with your friends and family so that they can also learn how to make pan-fried fish crispy.