Toast which is eaten in every home is a type of bread that has been browned by toasting. You can eat it with eggs, with tea as breakfast. It is commonly eaten with jam or butter, soups, and many other dishes. It is toasted in a toaster.
If you are looking for an easy french toast recipe, then in this article you will be able to know how to make easy french toast at home that can be eaten with eggs, soups, or whatever you want.
In this article, we will be covering,
- What are the easy french toast ingredients?
- How to make easy french toast? Easy french toast recipe
- How much time does it take to make easy french toast?
- What is the nutritional value of easy french toast?
So without wasting much time let’s take a look at how you can make a simple french toast that you can eat for breakfast.
What are the easy french toast ingredients?
- 6 thick slices of bread
- 2 eggs
- ⅔ cup milk
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon (optional)
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- salt to taste
How to make easy french toast? Easy french toast recipe
- Beat together egg, milk, salt, desired spices, and vanilla.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or skillet over medium-high heat.
- Dunk each slice of bread in egg mixture, soaking both sides. Place in pan, and cook on both sides until golden. Serve hot.
How much time does it take to make easy french toast?
|Preparation Time||5 mins|
|Cook Time||15 mins|
|Total Time||20 mins|
What is the nutritional value of easy french toast?
|Vitamin A Iu|