Hamburger which in short called burger consists of two slices of a bun which is filled with a lot of tasty and healthy things like cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion, pickles, bacon, or chiles. If you like burgers then you may have tried Veggie burgers or Steakburgers but if you have never tried meat burgers till now then you are missing a lot of things.
If you have tried to make hamburger meat but failed many times because you don’t know the hamburger meat recipe or you don’t know how to make hamburger meat then today in this article we will tell you all the things that you need to know for making tasty and healthy hamburger meat.
In this article, we will be covering,
- What are the hamburger meat ingredients?
- How to make hamburger meat at home? Hamburger meat recipe
- How much time does it take to make hamburger meat?
- What is the nutritional value of hamburger meat?
First of all, you need to know what you have to collect for making hamburger meat. Ingredients play an important role in any dish so without wasting much time let’s get started.
What are the hamburger meat ingredients?
- 2 pounds ground beef
- ¾ cup dry bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- ⅛ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
How to make hamburger meat at home? Hamburger meat recipe
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- In a large bowl, mix the ground beef, egg, bread crumbs, evaporated milk, Worcestershire sauce, cayenne pepper, and garlic using your hands. Form the mixture into 8 hamburger patties.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Grill patties 5 minutes per side, or until well done.
How much time does it take to make hamburger meat?
|Preparation Time||15 mins|
|Cook Time||10 mins|
|Additional Time||10 mins|
|Total Time||35 mins|
What is the nutritional value of hamburger meat?
|Vitamin A Iu|
So are you ready to eat this yummy and healthy burger? Share it with your friends and family also.