There is no introduction needed for chocolate and it is nothing better than drinking hot chocolate which is made up of melted chocolate or cocoa powder, heated milk or water, and usually a sweetener. After that, it is topped with whipped cream or marshmallows. Hot chocolate is also used in medicinal properties to treat liver and stomach diseases.
If you want to make hot chocolate at your home but don’t know how to make hot chocolate with milk then today after reading this article you will be able to make one for yourself at your home because we are going to tell you the homemade hot chocolate recipe that you will never forget.
In this article, we will be covering,
- What are the ingredients in hot chocolate?
- How to make hot chocolate with milk? Homemade hot chocolate recipe
- How much time does it take to make hot chocolate?
- What is the nutritional value of hot chocolate?
First of all, let’s take a look at the hot chocolate ingredients so that you can start collecting them and after that, you can start preparing the drink.
What are the ingredients in hot chocolate?
- 4 cups milk (preferably whole or 2%)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup bittersweet or semisweet chocolate chips or chopped chocolate bar
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
How to make hot chocolate with milk? Homemade hot chocolate recipe
- Place milk, cocoa powder, and sugar in a small saucepan. Heat over medium/medium-low heat, whisking frequently, until warm (but not boiling). Add chocolate chips and whisk constantly until the chocolate chips melt and distribute evenly into the milk. Whisk in vanilla extract, serve immediately.
How much time does it take to make hot chocolate?
What is the nutritional value of hot chocolate?
This is how you can make hot chocolate at your home. Did you try this homemade hot chocolate recipe? If yes, then don’t forget to share in the comment section below how it went.
Also, don’t forget to share this article with your friends and family so that they can also learn how to make hot chocolate with milk.