If you don’t want to eat something heavy then try cobb salad which is made up of green veggies, tomato, crisp bacon, grilled or roasted (but not fried) chicken breast, hard-boiled eggs, avocado, chives, Roquefort cheese, and red-wine vinaigrette. You can also eat only chicken salad or egg salad but adding green veggies with some other ingredients will make it more healthy and yummy.
If you don’t know the cobb salad recipe and how to make a cobb salad at home then don’t worry. Today after reading this article you will be able to make this healthy salad for yourself at home whenever you want to eat it.
In this article, we will be covering,
- What are the ingredients in a cobb salad?
- How to make a cobb salad at home? Cobb salad recipe
- How much time does it take to make cobb salad?
- What is the nutritional value of cobb salad?
First of all, let’s take a look at the cobb salad ingredients so that you can start collecting the right one for yourself.
What are the ingredients in a cobb salad?
- 6 slices bacon
- 3 eggs
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 3 cups chopped, cooked chicken meat
- 2 tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- ¾ cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 1 avocado – peeled, pitted, and diced
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 (8 ounces) bottle Ranch-style salad dressing
How to make a cobb salad at home? Cobb salad recipe
- Place eggs in a saucepan and cover completely with cold water. Bring water to a boil. Cover, remove from heat and let eggs stand in hot water for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from hot water, cool, peel, and chop.
- Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium-high heat until evenly brown. Drain, crumble, and set aside.
- Divide shredded lettuce among individual plates.
- Evenly divide and arrange chicken, eggs, tomatoes, blue cheese, bacon, avocado, and green onions in a row on top of the lettuce.
- Drizzle with your favorite dressing and enjoy.
How much time does it take to make cobb salad?
|Preparation Time||20 mins|
|Cook Time||30 mins|
|Total Time||50 mins|
What is the nutritional value of cobb salad?
|Vitamin A Iu|
Did you like this cobb salad recipe? If yes, then don’t forget to share this article with your friends and family so that they can also make this healthiest salad at their homes.
Also, don’t forget to share your valuable reviews in the comment section below.