Apple cider is made up of fermented apple juice and can be used in salad dressings, marinades, vinaigrettes, food preservatives, and chutneys. Apple cider is made by crushing apples and then squeezing its juice. After that bacteria and yeast are added to it so that the alcoholic fermentation process will begin.
If you want to make it at your home but don’t know anything about it, then don’t worry. Today after reading this article you will be able to make one for yourself because we are going to tell you the homemade apple cider recipe and how to make apple cider at home.
In this article, we will be covering,
- What are the ingredients in apple cider vinegar?
- How to make apple cider at home? Homemade apple cider recipe
- How much time does it take to make apple cider vinegar?
- What is the nutritional value of apple cider?
First of all, let’s take a look at the apple cider ingredients so that you can start collecting them.
What are the ingredients in apple cider vinegar?
- 10 apples, quartered
- ¾ cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon ground allspice
How to make apple cider at home? Homemade apple cider recipe
- Place apples in a large stockpot and add enough water cover by at least 2 inches. Stir in sugar, cinnamon, and allspice. Bring to a boil. Boil, uncovered, for 1 hour. Cover pot, reduce heat and simmer for 2 hours.
- Strain apple mixture through a fine-mesh sieve. Discard solids. Drain cider again through a cheesecloth-lined sieve. Refrigerate until cold.
How much time does it take to make apple cider vinegar?
|Preparation Time||15 mins|
|Cook Time||3 hrs 20 mins|
|Additional Time||4 hrs|
|Total Time||7 hrs 35 mins|
What is the nutritional value of apple cider?
Servings Per Recipe: 16
|Vitamin A Iu||49.9IU|
Did you try this homemade apple cider recipe? If yes, then don’t forget to share how it went in the comment section below.
Also, don’t forget to share this article with your friends and family so that they can also make this at their home.