You can make many dishes by using chicken-like chicken parmesan, shoyu chicken, baked chicken, chicken salad, and many more. One of the best and yummy dishes that you can make is chicken quesadilla which is a popular Mexican dish. You can make it when you have a party at your home and your guests will definitely love it.
If you don’t know the cheesy chicken quesadilla recipe and how to make chicken quesadilla at home so that you can serve it at your house party then don’t worry. Today after reading this article you will be able to make this tasty dish for yourself or for others at your home.
In this article, we will be covering,
- What are the ingredients in a chicken quesadilla?
- How to make chicken quesadilla at home? Chicken quesadilla recipe
- How much time does it take to make a chicken quesadilla?
- What is the nutritional value of chicken quesadilla?
First of all, we will tell you the chicken quesadilla ingredients so that you can’t pick up the wrong one.
What are the ingredients in a chicken quesadilla?
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast, diced
- 1 (1.27 ounce) packet fajita seasoning
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 green bell peppers, chopped
- 2 red bell peppers, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 10 (10 inches) flour tortillas
- 1 (8 ounces) package shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon bacon bits
- 1 (8 ounces) package shredded Monterey Jack cheese
How to make chicken quesadilla at home? Chicken quesadilla recipe
- Preheat the broiler. Grease a baking sheet.
- Toss the chicken with the fajita seasoning, then spread onto the baking sheet. Place under the broiler and cook until the chicken pieces are no longer pink in the center, about 5 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Stir in the green bell peppers, red bell peppers, onion, and chicken. Cook and stir until the vegetables have softened about 10 minutes.
- Layer half of each tortilla with the chicken and vegetable mixture, then sprinkle with the Cheddar cheese, bacon bits, and Monterey Jack. Fold the tortillas in half and Place them onto a baking sheet.
- Bake quesadillas in the preheated oven until the cheeses have melted, about 10 minutes.
How much time does it take to make a chicken quesadilla?
|Preparation Time||30 mins|
|Cook Time||25 mins|
|Total Time||55 mins|
What is the nutritional value of chicken quesadilla?
Servings Per Recipe: 20
|Vitamin A Iu|
This is how you can make cheesy chicken quesadilla at your home. If you tried this cheesy chicken quesadilla recipe then don’t forget to tell us how it went in the comment section below.
Also, don’t forget to share this article with your friends and family so that they can also make this yummy and cheesy chicken quesadilla at home.