Who doesn’t like chocolates? It is tastier when eaten in the form of cookies and that’s why today we are going to tell you how to make chocolate chip cookies at home and the best chocolate chip cookies recipe so that you can make it whenever your kids want to eat them.
If we talk about the origin of the chocolate chip cookies then it was originated around 1938 in the united states. You can make oatmeal cookies, snickerdoodle cookies but you will be a fan of chocolate chip cookies once you eat them.
In this article, we will be covering,
- What are the ingredients for chocolate chip cookies?
- How to make chocolate chip cookies at home? Best chocolate chip cookies recipe
- How much time does it take to make chocolate chip cookies?
- What is the nutritional value of chocolate chip cookies?
So without wasting much time let’s take a look at the chocolate chip cookies ingredients so that you can start collecting them and after that, you can start preparing the cookies.
What are the ingredients for chocolate chip cookies?
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons hot water
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
How to make chocolate chip cookies at home? Best chocolate chip cookies recipe
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Cream together the butter, white sugar, and brown sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla. Dissolve baking soda in hot water.
- Add to batter along with salt. Stir in flour, chocolate chips, and nuts. Drop by large spoonfuls onto ungreased pans.
- Bake for about 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until edges are nicely browned.
How much time does it take to make chocolate chip cookies?
|Preparation Time||20 mins|
|Cook Time||10 mins|
|Total Time||30 mins|
What is the nutritional value of chocolate chip cookies?
Servings Per Recipe: 24
|Vitamin A Iu|
Did you try this chocolate chip cookies recipe? If yes, then don’t forget to share in the comment section below how it went.
Also, don’t forget to share this article with your friends and family so that they can also make these crispy yummy chocolate chip cookies at home.