You may have tried egg noodles, egg salad, poached egg and now you wanna try some new dish with eggs. Well, today we are going to show you how to make egg casserole at home. If you don’t know anything about this dish then don’t worry because we will also tell you the easy egg casserole recipe and all the things that you need to know for making it.
You can also make tater tot casserole with ground beef and if you have never tried it then you can check out that recipe also. Egg casserole is easy to make and it is tasty and healthy too. You can eat it for breakfast and it is low in carbs. Tender onions, green peppers, ham, and cheddar cheese are folded into eggs and ta-da your egg casserole is ready.
In this article, we will be covering,
- What are the ingredients for egg casserole?
- How to make egg casserole at home? Easy egg casserole recipe
- How much time does it take to make egg casserole?
- What is the nutritional value of egg casserole?
First of all let’s take a look at the egg casserole ingredients so that you can start collecting them and after that, you can start preparing this delicious and healthy casserole.
What are the ingredients for egg casserole?
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 6 eggs, whisked
- 6 slices bacon, diced
- 2 slices bread, cubed
- ⅓ red bell pepper, diced
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 3 tablespoons milk
- ½ teaspoon minced garlic, or to taste (Optional)
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
How to make egg casserole at home? Easy egg casserole recipe
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9×13-inch baking dish.
- Stir Cheddar cheese, eggs, bacon, bread, red bell pepper, green onion, milk, garlic, salt, and black pepper together in a bowl until well-combined; pour into prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until eggs are set, 20 to 25 minutes.
How much time does it take to make egg casserole?
|Preparation time||15 mins|
|Cook Time||20 mins|
|Total Time||35 mins|
What is the nutritional value of egg casserole?
Servings Per Recipe: 4
|Vitamin A Iu|
So this is how you can make egg casserole at home. If you have tried this egg casserole recipe then don’t forget to share in the comment section below how it went.
Also, don’t forget to share this article with your friends and family so that they can also learn how to make egg casserole at home.