There are a lot of healthy things included in a fish wrap like fish, fresh vegetables, fruits, etc. For making it tastier you can serve it with a generous drizzle of creamy, zesty sauce for added flavor and spice. It is easy to make and if you are hungry then you have to wait for 20 minutes till they are fully prepared. You will become a fan of these fish wraps once you try them.
Now we have increased your hunger and you really wanna eat these fish wraps right now but you have to wait for some time. You can make it at your home but if you don’t know how to make fish wraps with creamy sauce then today after reading this article you will be able to make this dish for yourself because we are going to tell you the spiced fish wraps with creamy sauce recipe that you will remember forever.
In this article, we will be covering,
- What are the ingredients in spiced fish wraps with creamy sauce?
- How to make spiced fish wraps with creamy sauce? Spiced fish wraps with the creamy sauce recipe
- How much time does it take to make spiced fish wraps with creamy sauce?
- What is the nutritional value of spiced fish wraps with creamy sauce?
Ingredients play an important role in any dish you make and if you picked a wrong ingredient then you will destroy its taste. So first of all let’s take a look at the spiced fish wraps with creamy sauce ingredients so that you can’t pick up the wrong one.
What are the ingredients in spiced fish wraps with creamy sauce?
- 500 g cod or haddock or another white fish
- 1 tsp cumin and coriander powders each
- ½ tsp fine sea salt plus pepper to taste
- Cooking spray for frying
- 4 tbsp thick yogurt
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1½ tsp sriracha sauce
- 1 tbsp lime juice plus zest of ½ lime
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 8 soft tortillas small
- Persimmon or mango/pineapple, thinly sliced or diced
- 1 cup white cabbage or red, thinly sliced
- 1 red onion small, thinly sliced, or finely chopped
- ½ cucumber peeled or not, cut into sticks
- 4 tbsp cilantro/fresh coriander finely chopped
How to make spiced fish wraps with creamy sauce? Spiced fish wraps with the creamy sauce recipe
Prepare the vegetables/fruit for serving before cooking the fish.
To make the sauce in a bowl combine all the ingredients and stir until smooth and creamy (zest the lime before juicing it). Adjust the seasoning if needed and refrigerate until you are ready to serve the tacos.
Season the fish and sprinkle both sides with the cumin and coriander powders.
Heat up a large non-stick pan, lightly grease with oil spray, and fry the fish over fairly high heat for about 2 minutes on each side. Remove from the pan as soon as the fish is cooked through.
Heat up the tortillas on the grill (as I have done) or in the microwave and place pieces of fish in the middle of each taco. Add the vegetables/fruit, drizzle over the creamy sauce and enjoy!
How much time does it take to make spiced fish wraps with creamy sauce?
What is the nutritional value of spiced fish wraps with creamy sauce?
This is how you can make spiced fish wraps with creamy sauce at home. Did you try this spiced fish wraps with creamy sauce recipe? If yes, then don’t forget to tell us in the comment section below how it went.
Also, don’t forget to share this article with your friends and family so that they can also learn how to make fish wraps with creamy sauce.