It’s time to eat something cheesy and nothing is better than eating a grilled cheese sandwich which is made by melting cheese between the two slices of bread by using some butter on a frying pan or toaster until they get crispy brown and the cheese melts completely.
If you don’t know anything about grilled cheese sandwich then after reading this article you will be able to make one bacause we are going to tell you all the things that you need to know for making cheese sandwich like best grilled cheese sandwich recipe and how to make grilled cheese sandwich at home.
In this article we will be covering,
- What are the ingredients in grilled cheese sandwich?
- How to make grilled cheese sandwich at home? Grilled cheese sandwich recipe
- How much time does it take to make grilled cheese sandwich?
- What are the nutritional value in grilled cheese sandwich?
Firt of all let’s take a look at the grilled cheese sandwich ingredients so that you can start collecting them.
What are the ingredients in grilled cheese sandwich?
- 4 slices white bread
- 3 tablespoons butter, divided
- 2 slices Cheddar cheese
How to make grilled cheese sandwich at home? Grilled cheese sandwich recipe
- Preheat skillet over medium heat. Generously butter one side of a slice of bread. Place bread butter-side-down onto skillet bottom and add 1 slice of cheese.
- Butter a second slice of bread on one side and place butter-side-up on top of sandwich. Grill until lightly browned and flip over; continue grilling until cheese is melted.
- Repeat with remaining 2 slices of bread, butter and slice of cheese.
How much time does it take to make grilled cheese sandwich?
What are the nutritional value in grilled cheese sandwich?
Servings Per Recipe: 2
|Vitamin A Iu
Did you try this grilled cheese sandwich recipe? If yes, then don’t forget to share in the comment section below how it went.
Also don’t forget to share this article with your friends and family so that they can also make this cheese sandwich at their home.