If you have not heard about banana bread before then today we will unveil this yummy and healthy bread that you can make at your home. As its name suggests it is a type of bread that is made from mashed bananas. You can make many dishes with the help of banana-like banana pudding and there are many types of banana bread which we will tell you below.
If you are hearing this banana bread for the first time and now you want to make it at your home, then here we will tell you all the things that you need to know for making it like banana bread recipe and how to make healthy banana bread at home.
In this article, we will be covering,
- What are the ingredients for banana bread?
- How to make banana bread at home? Banana bread recipe
- How much time to make banana bread?
- What is the nutritional value of banana bread?
So without wasting much time let’s start with the banana bread ingredients that you want to make this yummy thing.
What are the ingredients for banana bread?
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup butter
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 ⅓ cups mashed overripe bananas
How to make banana bread at home? Banana bread recipe
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9×5 inch loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt. In a separate bowl, cream together butter and brown sugar. Stir in eggs and mashed bananas until well blended. Stir banana mixture into flour mixture; stir just to moisten. Pour batter into prepared loaf pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 60 to 65 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center of the loaf, comes out clean. Let bread cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack.
How much time to make banana bread?
|Preparation time||15 mins|
|Cook Time||1 hr 5 mins|
|Total Time||1 hr 20 mins|
What is the nutritional value of banana bread?
|Vitamin A Iu|
There are many variations of banana bread-like,
- Banana raisin bread
- Banana nut bread – chopped nuts, often walnuts or pecans, are added to the recipe.
- Chocolate chip banana bread – chocolate chips are added to the recipe.
- Banana bread muffins
- Vegan banana bread (doesn’t include the dairy products or eggs)
So did you found this banana bread recipe interesting? If yes, then don’t forget to share it with your friends and family.