After eating a dish if you want something healthy, then drink lemonade juice which is made up of lemon juice, water, and a sweetener such as cane sugar, simple syrup, or honey. During the 13th and 14th centuries in Egypt, lemonade juice was consumed and it was called qatarmizat at that time.
You can also make this juice at home and if you don’t know the exact lemonade recipe and how to make lemonade juice at home then don’t worry, in this article, we will tell you all the things that you need to do for making a tasty lemonade juice.
In this article, we will be covering,
- What are the lemonade ingredients?
- How to make lemonade at home? Lemonade recipe
- How much time does it take to make lemonade juice?
- What is the nutritional value of lemonade juice?
We need to collect the lemonade juice ingredients before making it, so let’s take a look at what you need to collect for making a tasty lemonade juice.
What are the lemonade ingredients?
- 1 ¾ cups white sugar
- 8 cups of water
- 1 ½ cups lemon juice
How to make lemonade at home? Lemonade recipe
- In a small saucepan, combine 1 cup water with 1 1/2 cups sugar. Place over medium heat and bring just to a simmer, stirring to dissolve the sugar. Remove from the heat and let the syrup cool to room temperature. Transfer to a mason jar, cover, and refrigerate until ready serving.
- Squeeze 1 1/2 cups lemon juice. Transfer to a mason jar and refrigerate up to 2 weeks until ready to make lemonade.
- To make the full batch of lemonade, pour 7 cups cold water into a pitcher, add the 1 1/2 cups of lemon juice and 1 1/2 cups chilled sugar syrup, and stir to combine. You can also add the lemon juice and sugar syrup to taste. Add ice to glasses when serving.
How much time does it take to make lemonade juice?
What is the nutritional value of lemonade juice?
|Vitamin A Iu
So are you ready to serve this tasty and healthy lemonade juice with your friends and family? Try to serve it cold.