If you want to drink something tasty then you must try margarita in which tequila, orange liqueur, and lime juice are included. It is served with ice and is the most popular cocktail in North America. If we talk about the origin of margarita then it was invented in 1948 in Acapulco, Mexico.
If you want to make a margarita but don’t know the exact margarita recipe and how to make a margarita at home then don’t worry. In this article we will tell you all the things that you need to know about making a margarita.
In this article, we will be covering,
- What are the ingredients in a margarita?
- How to make a margarita at home? Margarita recipe
- How much time does it take to make the margarita?
First of all, you need to collect all the ingredients that you want to make a margarita. So let’s take a look at how to make a margarita at home and what are the ingredients in a margarita.
What are the ingredients in a margarita?
- 2 ounces Blanco tequila
- 1/2 ounce orange liqueur
- 1-ounce lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 1/2 ounce agave syrup
- Garnish: lime wheel
- Garnish: kosher salt (optional)
How to make a margarita at home? Margarita recipe
- Add all ingredients into a cocktail shaker with ice, and shake until well-chilled.
- Strain into a rocks glass over fresh ice.
- Garnish with a lime wheel and kosher salt (optional).
How much time does it take to make the margarita?
|Preparation Time||5 min|
|Cook Time||5 min|
|Total Time||10 min|
So we have told you all the things that you need for making the best margarita that you can drink with your friends and family.