Cookies are something that we can eat with tea and if the cookies are healthy then nothing is better than that. That’s why you have to eat oatmeal cookies because oats are rich in many nutrients that are required by our body to stay fit. If you consume oats regularly then it lowers your blood cholesterol.
If your children love cookies then you have to learn how to make oatmeal cookies at home so that whenever they have the mood of eating cookies you have the healthiest cookies in your house. If you don’t know how to make these cookies then don’t worry, here we will tell you the oatmeals cookies recipe and oatmeal cookies ingredients.
In this article, we will be covering,
- What are the ingredients for oatmeal cookies?
- How to make oatmeals cookies at home? Oatmeals cookies recipe
- How much time does it take to make oatmeal cookies?
- What is the nutritional value of oatmeal raisin cookies?
First of all, let’s take a look at the ingredients for oatmeal cookies so that you can start collecting all the ingredients you will need to make these cookies.
What are the ingredients for oatmeal cookies?
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 cups quick-cooking oats
How to make oatmeals cookies at home? Oatmeals cookies recipe
- In a medium bowl, cream together butter, white sugar, and brown sugar. Beat in eggs one at a time, then stir in vanilla. Combine flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon; stir into the creamed mixture. Mix in oats. Cover, and chill dough for at least one hour.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets. Roll the dough into walnut-sized balls, and place 2 inches apart on cookie sheets. Flatten each cookie with a large fork dipped in sugar.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in a preheated oven. Allow cookies to cool on a baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
How much time does it take to make oatmeal cookies?
|Preparation Time||15 mins|
|Cook Time||10 mins|
|Additional Time||1 hr 35 mins|
|Total Time||2 hrs|
What is the nutritional value of oatmeal raisin cookies?
Servings Per Recipe: 24
|Vitamin A Iu|
So did you liked this oatmeal cookies recipe? If yes, then don’t forget to share this article with your friends and family so that they can also learn how to make oatmeal cookies at home so that whenever their child wants to eat cookies, they can give them the healthiest oatmeal cookies ever.
Also, don’t forget to share your valuable thoughts in the comment section below.