Salmon which is rich in protein and omega-3 fatty acids is a type of fish that is eaten in food. The nutritional value available in salmon is very high that’s why people love to eat it. You can make many dishes with salmon like Gravlax, Lohikeitto, Lomi salmon, Lox, Rui-be, Salmon burger, Salmon tartare, Salmon sushi, and much more.
If you want to make salmon at home then today in this article we will tell you the salmon recipe and how to make salmon fish at home. If you don’t know the ingredients to make salmon then we will also tell you that.
In this article, we will be covering,
- What are the ingredients for salmon?
- How to make salmon fish at home? Salmon recipe
- How much time does it take to make salmon?
- What is the nutritional value of salmon?
First of all, let’s take a look at what ingredients you will need to make salmon at home.
What are the ingredients for salmon?
- 1 1/2 lb salmon filet
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley chopped
- 2 Tbsp light olive oil, not extra virgin
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 3 garlic cloves pressed
- 1/2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp salt we use sea salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 Lemon sliced into 4 rings
How to make salmon fish at home? Salmon recipe
- Preheat oven to 450˚F and line a rimmed baking sheet with Silpat or foil. Slice salmon into 4 portions and arrange them on a lined baking sheet, skin-side-down.
- In a small bowl, combine: 2 Tbsp parsley, 2-3 pressed cloves garlic, 2 Tbsp oil and 2 Tbsp lemon juice, 1/2 Tbsp Dijon, 1/2 tsp salt, and 1/8 tsp pepper.
- Generously spread the marinade over the top and sides of the salmon then top each piece with a slice of lemon.
- Bake at 450°F for 12-15 min or until just cooked through and flaky. Don’t over-cook.
How much time does it take to make salmon?
What is the nutritional value of salmon?
So without wasting much time, collect all the ingredients, and start making this tasty and healthy dish and share it with your friends and family.