If you are looking to eat some new type of casserole then you should give sausage casserole a try. It is a mouth-watering, delicious dish that is easy to make. There are many benefits of eating sausage like it prevents fatigue, maintains cells, improves your skin and hair health, enhance immunity, treats diabetes and so much. Who doesn’t want to eat a dish which has all these benefits and we will make it tasty too.
If you want to make sausage casserole but you don’t know anything about it like how to make sausage casserole at home then you don’t have to worry about it. Today after reading this article you will be able to make one for yourself in the hygiene of your kitchen because we are going to tell you the easy sausage casserole recipe that you will love. You can also make broccoli cheese casserole, egg casserole, Tater tot casserole, etc.
In this article, we will be covering,
- What ingredients are in sausage casserole?
- How to make sausage casserole at home? Easy sausage casserole recipe
- How much time does it take to make sausage casserole?
- What is the nutritional value of sausage casserole?
First of all, let’s take a look at the sausage casserole ingredients so that you can start collecting them and after that, you can start preparing these yummy casseroles.
What ingredients are in sausage casserole?
- 1 pound sage flavored breakfast sausage
- 3 cups shredded potatoes, drained and pressed
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 12 ounces mild Cheddar cheese, shredded
- ½ cup onion, shredded
- 1 (16 ounces) container small curd cottage cheese
- 6 jumbo eggs
How to make sausage casserole at home? Easy sausage casserole recipe
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9×13 inch square baking dish.
- Place sausage in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium-high heat until evenly brown. Drain, crumble, and set aside.
- In the prepared baking dish, stir together the shredded potatoes and butter. Line the bottom and sides of the baking dish with the mixture. In a bowl, mix the sausage, Cheddar cheese, onion, cottage cheese, and eggs. Pour over the potato mixture.
- Bake 1 hour in the preheated oven, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the casserole comes out clean. Let cool for 5 minutes before serving.
How much time does it take to make sausage casserole?
|Preparation Time||25 mins|
|Cook Time||1 hr 15 mins|
|Additional Time||5 mins|
|Total Time||1 hr 45 mins|
What is the nutritional value of sausage casserole?
Servings Per Recipe: 12
|Vitamin A Iu|
This is how you can make sausage casserole at home? Did you try this easy sausage casserole recipe? If yes, then don’t forget to share in the comment section below how it went.
Also, don’t forget to share this article with your friends and family so that they can also learn how to make sausage casserole at home.