Snickerdoodle which is most famous in the United States is a type of cookie that may be hard or soft depending on the ingredients you have used. These cookies are rolled in cinnamon sugar and some other ingredients that we are going to tell you below.
If you want to make these sweet cookies for your family but you don’t know where to get started, then don’t worry. Today after reading this article you will be able to make these cookies because we will tell you the snickerdoodle recipe and how to make snickerdoodle cookies step by step.
In this article, we will be covering,
- What are the ingredients in snickerdoodle cookies?
- How to make snickerdoodle cookies? Snickerdoodle recipe
- How much time does it take to make snickerdoodle?
- What is the nutritional value of snickerdoodle cookies?
Let’s take a look at how to make snickerdoodle cookies so that you can enjoy it with your family or friends.
What are the ingredients in snickerdoodle cookies?
- ½ cup butter softened
- ½ cup shortening
- 1 ½ cups white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 ¾ cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons cream of tartar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
How to make snickerdoodle cookies? Snickerdoodle recipe
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Cream together butter, shortening, 1 1/2 cups sugar, eggs, and vanilla. Blend in flour, cream of tartar, soda, and salt. Shape dough by rounded spoonfuls into balls.
- Mix 2 tablespoons sugar and cinnamon together. Roll balls of dough in mixture. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes, or until set but not too hard. Remove immediately from baking sheets.
How much time does it take to make snickerdoodle?
|Preparation Time||20 mins|
|Cook Time||10 mins|
|Additional Time||30 mins|
|Total Time||1 hr|
What is the nutritional value of snickerdoodle cookies?
|Vitamin A Iu||69.5IU|