You can eat true Belgian waffles for breakfast with some toppings of whipped cream, confectioners sugar, soft fruit, and chocolate spread, to syrup and butter or margarine depending on what you want. They are served as a dessert with ice cream and fresh fruit like strawberries. You will become a fan of these waffles once you will try them.
If you want to make these waffles but you don’t know how to make true Belgian waffles at home then you don’t have to worry about it. Today after reading this article you will be able to make one for yourself because we are going to tell you the true Belgian waffles recipe that you will love.
In this article, we will be covering,
- What are the ingredients in Belgian waffles?
- How to make Belgian waffles at home? True Belgian waffles recipe
- How much time does it take to make Belgian waffles?
- What is the nutritional value of Belgian waffles?
First of all, let’s take a look at the Belgian waffles ingredients so that you can start collecting them and after that, you can start preparing these waffles.
What are the ingredients in Belgian waffles?
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 large eggs, separated
- 1-1/2 cups whole milk
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Sliced fresh strawberries or syrup
How to make Belgian waffles at home? True Belgian waffles recipe
- In a bowl, combine flour, sugar, and baking powder. In another bowl, lightly beat egg yolks. Add milk, butter, and vanilla; mix well. Stir into dry ingredients just until combined. Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form; fold into batter.
- Bake in a preheated waffle iron according to manufacturer’s directions until golden brown. Serve with strawberries or syrup.
How much time does it take to make Belgian waffles?
|Preparation/Total Time||30 mins|
What is the nutritional value of Belgian waffles?
This is how you can make Belgian waffles at home. Did you try this true Belgian waffles recipe? If yes, then don’t forget to share in the comment section below how it went.
Also, don’t forget to share this article with your friends and family so that they can also learn how to make true Belgian waffles.