If you want to drink some healthy and tasty soups in the winters then you can try chicken noodle soup, french onion soup, and none other than taco soup which is made up of ground beef, tomatoes, chopped green chilis, onions, corn, beans and a packet of taco seasoning. If you want to make it vegan then don’t add ground beef and once ready you can serve it with the toppings of cheese, sour cream, raw onions, avocado, or tortilla chips.
If you want to make taco soup but don’t know anything about it like how to make easy taco soup at home then you don’t have to worry about it. Today after reading this article you will be able to make one for yourself because we are going to tell you the original taco soup recipe.
In this article, we will be covering,
- What are the ingredients for taco soup?
- How to make easy taco soup at home? Original taco soup recipe
- How much time does it take to make taco soup?
- What is the nutritional value of taco soup?
So without wasting much time let’s take a look at the taco soup ingredients so that you can start collecting them and after that, you can start preparing the soup.
What are the ingredients for taco soup?
1 tbsp. canola oil
1 large onion, chopped
2 lb. ground beef
1 (15-oz.) can pinto beans
1 (15-oz.) can corn
1 (15-oz.) can fire-roasted tomatoes
1 tbsp. taco seasoning
1 1/2 c. water
Sour cream, for garnish
Sliced green onions, for garnish
How to make easy taco soup at home? Original taco soup recipe
- In a large Dutch oven or pot over medium heat, heat oil. Add onion and cook onion until soft, 5 minutes, then add ground beef and cook until no longer pink.
- Add beans, corn, fire-roasted tomatoes, taco seasoning, and water.
- Garnish with sour cream and green onions.
How much time does it take to make taco soup?
|Preparation Time||0 HOURS 15 MINS|
|Total Time||0 HOURS 15 MINS|
What is the nutritional value of taco soup?
This is how you can make taco soup at home. Did you try this original taco soup recipe? If yes, then don’t forget to share in the comment section below how it went.
Also, don’t forget to share this article with your friends and family so that they can also learn how to make easy taco soup at home.