If you are craving sweets, then there is nothing better than eating a pancake that is flat, thin, and round in shape. This tasty thing is made of eggs, milk, and butter and fried with oil or butter. In the united kingdom, pancakes are often unleavened and resemble a crepe.
There is nothing that you can’t make at home and if you are trying to make pancakes at home but failed every time because you don’t know the exact pancake recipe and how to make pancakes at home easily, then after reading this article you will be able to make one for yourself also.
In this article, we will be covering,
- What are the ingredients for pancakes?
- How to make pancakes at home? Pancake recipe
- How much time does it take to make pancakes?
- What is the nutritional value of pancakes?
First of all, you need to know what pancakes ingredients you will need to make a yummy pancake.
What are the ingredients for pancakes?
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 3 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 ¼ cups milk
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
How to make pancakes at home? Pancake recipe
- In a large bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar. Make a well in the center and pour in the milk, egg, and melted butter; mix until smooth.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium-high heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake. Brown on both sides and serve hot.
How much time does it take to make pancakes?
|Preparation Time||5 mins|
|Cook Time||15 mins|
|Total Time||20 mins|
What is the nutritional value of pancakes?
|Vitamin A Iu|
Don’t forget to share this recipe with your friends and family so that they can also enjoy this wonderful thing.