If you want to make pea pods with onion then today after reading this article you will be able to make a yummy pea pod dish that everyone loves. If you don’t know anything about this dish like how to make pea pods with onion at home or pea pods with onion recipes then your research is over.
There are many benefits of eating pea pods like they are rich in nutrients, antioxidants, they are a rich source of protein, they support healthy blood sugar control, beneficial in digestion and so much. You can make this dish with onions and you can eat it for lunch or dinner with the tortilla.
In this article, we will be covering,
- What are the ingredients need for making pea pods with an onion?
- How to make pea pods with the onion at home? Peapods with an onion recipe
- How much time does it take to make pea pods with an onion?
- What is the nutritional value of pea pods with an onion?
First of all, let’s take a look at the pea pods with onion ingredients so that you can start collecting them and after that, you can start preparing the dish.
What are the ingredients need for making pea pods with an onion?
- 1/2 pound fresh pea pods
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons butter, divided
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make pea pods with the onion at home? Peapods with an onion recipe
- Place the pea pods and water in a microwave-safe bowl; cover and cook on high for 3-5 minutes or until crisp-tender. Meanwhile, in a small skillet, cook onion in 2 tablespoons butter over medium heat until crisp-tender.
- Drain peas; add to onion mixture. Add salt, pepper, and remaining butter; toss to coat. Cook and stir until heated through.
How much time does it take to make pea pods with an onion?
|Preparation/Total Time||10 mins|
What is the nutritional value of pea pods with an onion?
This is how you can make pea pods with the onion at home. Did you try these pea pods with an onion recipe? If yes, then don’t forget to share in the comment section below how it went.
Also, don’t forget to share this article with your friends and family so that they can also learn how to make pea pods with the onion at home.