Zucchini which is rich in many nutrients can grow to more than 3.2 feet (1 meter) in length. There are many benefits of eating zucchini as it contributes to healthy digestion, reduces blood sugar level, improves heart health, and many more.
If you want to make zucchini at home but don’t know the exact zucchini recipe and how to make zucchini at home, don’t worry. In this article, we will tell you all the things that you need to know about making yummy zucchini.
In this article, we will be covering,
- What are the ingredients of zucchini?
- How to make zucchini at home? Zucchini recipe
- How much time does it take to make zucchini?
- What is the nutritional value of zucchini?
For making yummy zucchini you need to know what are the ingredients required for making it. So let’s take a look at what you need to collect.
What are the ingredients of zucchini?
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 large zucchini, cut into rounds
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Pinch of crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 c freshly grated Parmesan
How to make zucchini at home? Zucchini recipe
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, 30 seconds. Add zucchini and oregano. Cook until zucchini is tender, about 10 minutes. Season with salt, pepper, and a pinch of red pepper flakes.
- Top with Parmesan and serve warm.
How much time does it take to make zucchini?
What is the nutritional value of zucchini?
So did you tried this dish which contains a lot of healthy nutrients which are required by our body to stay fit? Share it with your friends and family so that they can also enjoy this tasty and healthy dish.