If you want to eat some side dish in your breakfast then you can try oven-baked bacon which is made from the pork belly and is a type of salt-cured pork. There are also some varieties of bacon like Side bacon, or streaky bacon, Back bacon Collar bacon, Cottage bacon, and Jowl bacon.
Today we are going to show you how to cook bacon in the oven and the easiest oven baked bacon recipe so that you can also make it in the hygiene of your home. This is healthy and tasty and you will love it when the taste of crispy bacon spreads in your mouth.
In this article, we will be covering,
- What are the ingredients in oven-baked bacon?
- How to cook bacon in the oven? Oven-baked bacon recipe
- How much time does it take to make oven-baked bacon?
- What is the nutritional value of oven-baked bacon?
First of all, let’s take a look at the oven bake bacon ingredients so that you can start collecting them.
What are the ingredients in oven-baked bacon?
- 12 slices bacon
How to cook bacon in the oven? Oven-baked bacon recipe
- Preheat the oven to 400° and line a large baking sheet with foil. If using, line a wire rack on your baking sheet. Lay bacon in a single layer onto a baking sheet or cooling rack, making sure not to overlap.
- Bake until your desired crispness, 15 to 25 minutes. (Thin slices will cook more quickly!)
- Drain on a paper towel-lined plate and serve.
How much time does it take to make oven-baked bacon?
|Preparation Time||5 MIN|
|Total Time||25 MINS|
What is the nutritional value of oven-baked bacon?
|Vitamin A Iu||9.2IU|
Did you try this oven-baked bacon recipe? If yes then don’t forget to tell us how it went in the comment section below.
Also, don’t forget to share this article with your friends and family so that they can also try this yummy dish.