Recently we have shared many chicken recipes on our site like chicken quesadilla, chicken parmesan, chicken salad, and much more and today we are again going to share one with you which is a grilled chicken breast recipe. Chicken breast is tasty when fried well and served with lemon juice. I know you wanna grab one right now but first of all you need to know how to make juicy grilled chicken breast at home.
When it comes to grilling chicken breasts then the problem that occurs is without bones or skin it has the tendency to easily overcook or dry out. But don’t worry we will also tell you the solution below.
In this article, we will be covering,
- What are the ingredients in grilled chicken breast?
- How to make juicy grilled chicken breast? Grilled chicken breast recipe
- How much time does it take to make grilled chicken breast?
- What is the nutritional value of grilled chicken breast?
First of all, let’s take a look at the grilled chicken breast ingredients so that you can’t pick up the wrong one.
What are the ingredients in grilled chicken breast?
For the brine:
- 4 cups of water
- 1/4 cup Diamond Crystal kosher salt (or 3 tablespoons sea salt or Morton’s kosher salt)
For the chicken:
- 1 1/2 to 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil (plus more olive oil for the grill)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons paprika
How to make juicy grilled chicken breast? Grilled chicken breast recipe
- Brine the chicken breast: In a large bowl, whisk the salt in the water to dissolve. Add the chicken breasts to the brine. Put in the refrigerator and chill for 30 minutes.
- Prepare your grill: Arrange your grill so that one side is for high direct heat, and the other side is cooler. Alternatively, you can use a grill pan, set over medium-high heat.
- Coat chicken with oil and paprika: Remove chicken breasts from brine and pat dry. Coat with olive oil, and sprinkle evenly with paprika.
- Grill the chicken breasts: Brush some olive oil on the grill grates. Place chicken breasts on the hot side of the grill (or on the grill pan). Let the chicken grill, undisturbed, until the pieces start getting some grill marks (you can lift up one to check). When the chicken pieces have browned on one side, turn them over, and move them to the cooler side of the grill. Cover, and let them finish cooking. Remove chicken from grill when the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 155°F.
- Let the chicken breasts rest: Cover the breasts with foil. The chicken will continue to cook in its residual heat while it rests. Let it rest 5 to 10 minutes before cutting and serving.
Serve with grilled peppers, pineapple salsa, or just a squeeze of lime!
How much time does it take to make grilled chicken breast?
|Preparation Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||10 minutes|
|Bringing Time||30 minutes|
What is the nutritional value of grilled chicken breast?
Did you try this grilled chicken breast recipe? If yes, then don’t forget to share how it went in the comment section below.
Also, don’t forget to share this article with your friends and family so that they can also try this at their homes.