Do you want to eat a fluffy vanilla cake? If yes, then today you will be able to make one for yourself at your home. You don’t have to go outside to enjoy this yummy and tasty cake. If you want to try some other type of cakes then we have also shared many recipes like cheesecake recipe, king cake recipe, pound cake recipe, etc.
Now we are going to tell you how to make a vanilla cake at home so that you can cut it on your birthday or whomsoever birthday it is. If you don’t know anything about it like its method, ingredients then we will also tell you the fluffy vanilla cake recipe.
In this article, we will be covering,
- What are the ingredients to make a vanilla cake?
- How to make a vanilla cake at home? The fluffy vanilla cake recipe
- How much time does it take to make a vanilla cake?
- What is the nutritional value of the vanilla cake?
Here are the vanilla cake ingredients that you have to collect and then start preparing the vanilla cake.
What are the ingredients to make a vanilla cake?
- 2 sticks unsalted butter, at room temperature, plus more for the pans
- 3 cups all-purpose flour, plus more for the pans
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 4 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups whole milk (or 3/4 cup heavy cream mixed with 1/2 cup water)
How to make a vanilla cake at home? The fluffy vanilla cake recipe
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Butter two 9-inch-round cake pans and line the bottoms with parchment paper; butter the parchment and dust the pans with flour, tapping out the excess.
- Whisk 3 cups flour, the baking powder, and salt in a bowl until combined. Beat 2 sticks butter and the sugar in a large bowl with a mixer on medium-high speed until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Reduce the mixer speed to medium; beat in the eggs, one at a time, scraping down the bowl as needed. Beat in the vanilla. (The mixture may look separated at this point.) Beat in the flour mixture in 3 batches, alternating with the milk, beginning and ending with flour, until just smooth.
- Divide the batter between the prepared pans. Bake until the cakes are lightly golden on top and a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean, 30 to 35 minutes. Transfer to racks and let cool 10 minutes, then run a knife around the edge of the pans and turn the cakes out onto the racks to cool completely. Remove the parchment. Trim the tops of the cakes with a long serrated knife to make them level, if desired.
How much time does it take to make a vanilla cake?
What is the nutritional value of the vanilla cake?
SERVING SIZE: 12 servings
This is how you can make a vanilla cake at your home. Did you try this fluffy vanilla cake recipe? If yes, then don’t forget to share in the comment section below how it went.
Also, don’t forget to share this article with your friends and family so that they can also learn how to make a vanilla cake at home.